When you get voted down...

does it bug you? Make you happy? Make you want to vote others down too??? What do you feel about being voted down?

bjojola

Asked by bjojola at 11:14 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It cracks me up on here when someone is mad at you and follows you around to waste all their vote downs on everything you say, even if my answer is something like"hang in there, hope it gets better" or "I use olive oil on my roast chicken"......
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:22 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Meh. It doesn't affect me really. Every now and then I get a WTF votedown that boggles my mind. It just means someone does not agree with me and if I wanted to, I could be catty because two can play at that game and I have more than 20 a day I can use. But, I don't. Someone has to be a total shit for me to vote them down.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:19 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I don't care. If someone doesn't like my answer, so be it.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 11:17 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I don't really care. I don't care about credits either. It's not like I'm getting paid to do this. It's just amusing! :)
    Everyone doesn't have to like what I say. It makes it interesting.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:17 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I cry, for hours on end. Then I start drinking heavily.....

=P No! I realize not everyone is going to agree with me and that's cool. We're all individuals with individual opinions. I sometimes might not understand why I got voted down, especially if I'm not being a bitch, but it's just a website!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:38 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I am new here and got voted down for a question in a debate. Doesn't really bother me, alot of other women that felt the same way i did were voted down too. I then realized, wow, I just walked into a set up...the person that posed the question was not openminded at all and set others up to put them down. I love debating, but I find their is an art to it and that is to agree to disagree with respect. With all that said..its not a big deal. I am confident where I stand, and open to others opinions and thoughts. Hope i dont get a thumbs down. :)
    VGonzalez73

Answer by VGonzalez73 at 11:44 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I don't care. I do see why I get voted down if they disagree with me on some sort of debate. But the other day I answered some sort of silly question for the fun of it like what creeps you out or something. And I got voted down for my answer. I didn't get it:) Ah well, If it makes em happy, allrighty:P
    thelowlander

Answer by thelowlander at 11:24 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I don't think I have been yet, but I only vote down if someone is rude or mean.
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 11:25 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I vote down what I disagree with and with nasty comments. That's all, nothing personal about it. If I don't agree or like the answer - it gets voted down. Simple as that.

I get voted down all the time - meh, so what. I don't care. The thing I can't stand is being attacked as a person for what I believe. That won't be tolerated.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 11:40 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Do people really do that? Follow a person around and vote them down on any answer? Wow...that's so pathetic...Hey...watch my thumbs down............................................hehe........................................................................................................................................NNNNNN
    thelowlander

Answer by thelowlander at 2:39 AM on Nov. 13, 2010