Do u really believe some man in the sky named Jesus Christ made you and will be there when you die?

Doesn't that sound silly?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I do, and honestly it's the only thing getting me through the day right now.
    TiredButBlessed

Answer by TiredButBlessed at 11:38 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• doesnt it sound more silly that you even needed to ask that question? Im pretty sure if someone said it, its not something they would joke about. It sounds more silly to say a big bang in the sky made humans lmao
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 11:39 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• No it doesn't, but you sound offensive.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:38 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I believe whole heartedly in God!
    mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 11:39 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Do you believe we live on a rock circulating around a gas ball? That sounds positively ridiculous.

Yes, I believe in Jesus, and I know God will be there when I die. It's called faith because it requires us to BELIEVE in things we cannot prove.
    SamKJones

Answer by SamKJones at 12:06 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• YES! believing in Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven =)
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 11:40 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 11:41 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• And I guess it does sound silly when you say it that way. But when I think that there was a person who loved me enough to suffer and die for me, even though I didn't deserve it, it's not silly to me at all. He even suffered for people that he knew wouldn't accept him, but he loved them so much he didn't care.
    TiredButBlessed

Answer by TiredButBlessed at 11:41 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• O and btw I love Jesus!
    tennis4lissa

Answer by tennis4lissa at 11:44 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I believe that God created the whole of the universe, and also provided a way for me to come live there with him. I believe Jesus Christ came to earth and took my sins upon himself and is there for me each and every day providing me with joy and peace no matter what my circumstance. They say it take a lot of faith to believe in that, but isn't it so much harder to believe that all in this universe came out of nothing and was all an accident? That we are here by chance?
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 11:48 PM on Nov. 12, 2010