Help finding a gift!

For DH's family we do a gift exchange for one person out of the family (pull names out of a hat) and there's a $25 limit. Of course, whoever DH gets -- in reality I get them!

This year DH got one of his brother's. I need ideas on what to get him! I know he collects money -- like foreign, rare, etc kind of money. I thought of getting him a book about it? But that seems sooo boring! ideas please!

mommareynolds09

Asked by mommareynolds09 at 11:35 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Shopping

• gift card. That's what I would want.
    Anonymous

• Hmm...I think if he collects that sort of thing he may already have a book about it...how about a gift card for a movie rental(you could put that in a big popcorn bowl) and also some packs of popcorn and popcorn seasonings...OR...some other themed baskets, or it could be a shave kit, with guy soap, cologne, razors, gel, in the shave bag....OR...how about a book/carring case for the coins/money he collects?(if he dosnt have one already?)
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 2:53 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Gift cards work. Have you thought about something for him to store the different kinds of money in?
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 8:15 PM on Nov. 14, 2010