What would you do?

tonight i was watching the show what would you do on abc one of the stories was a teen boy abusing his teeen girlfriend in a public park if you seen this would you stop and say something or just keep walking? What would you do?

yankeegirl87

Asked by yankeegirl87 at 11:41 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have actually been in this sutuation. DH and I were at a party and a man (Who we assumed was this womans hubby) slaped her hard in the face, and my DH ran to him and pushed him down on the ground, and told him off.. the guy didn't even get up for a long time lol. My dh is a big texan guy who is a red blooded Irish man, so you dont want to piss him off, and apperently hitting women PISSES him off lol.
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 11:44 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I would stop and say something. I couldn't ignore something like that.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 11:45 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• @Whitney im part irish so i know bout the irish anger lol
    yankeegirl87

Comment by yankeegirl87 (original poster) at 11:48 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• LOL@ Whitney......I'm Irish (and a red headed Texan), so I know all about the temper that comes along with it! I would definitely say something if I saw it. My language, and how involved I got, would depend on whether or not I were with my kids. If I were with my kids, I'd stop and say something (without profanity), and stay a few feet away, but have cell phone ready to call cops...If my kids weren't with me, I'd be MUCH more involved in that situation, with no filter on my mouth....Either way, I wouldn't NOT do something.
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 12:16 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I have an Irish husband and yep he has a temper and will defend any woman no matter what
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:54 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I dunno if i'd have the guts to say something, but i'd DEFINITELY be calling the cops!!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 1:25 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I probably would not say anything, but I would call the police and keep an eye on them until the authorities arrived.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 10:22 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I would probably walk away and call the police.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:28 AM on Nov. 13, 2010