Moms with Double Strollers...

Do you have a side by side or front to back?
What brand?
What do you like or dislike about your model..

pinkcicle709

Asked by pinkcicle709 at 11:50 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Shopping

• The people I know with tandem strollers say nothing but bad things about them. We have a Chariot Cougar 2, which is a jogger/bike trailer and other things. We like it but if you don't need the other attachments, get the Bob Revolution. We're switching to that soon, now that DS has graduated to a bike seat. The Bob is great for everything from a mall trip to a zoo trip to a hike or a jog. It's worth the money! You can also look for them on Craigslist.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:58 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I have my sisters old double, it's front to back. I couldn't imagine not having it set up that way. I don't know the brand though, didn't pay much attention since it was free.
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 12:15 AM on Nov. 13, 2010