Anyone fill your tag this hunting season?

Just curious if there's any fellow lady hunters out there? Any pictures to share?

thelowlander

Asked by thelowlander at 12:09 AM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I would never kill an animal! I wouldn't want to suffer just to feed someone's fat ass so I don't shoot other animals nor do I eat meat!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• How is this a hobby! Sick!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Well, the last time I was really able to go out hunting was about 4 months before my oldest son was born three years ago, so that was the last time I got a deer. I didn't even bother to get a license this year. Having to rely on hubby to bring in the meat this year!
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 12:27 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Thanks as always to the silly anons to happily voice their opinions while hiding:) Unless you are straight up Vegan, you really don't deserve the right to voice your opinion. If you are Vegan, you have excellent will power.

Anyway, back to the real people... I enjoy getting the organic meat. Knowing where it came from and that it wasn't tortured in mass meat farms. We've really had alot of family time this year scouting out the areas. Hiking and following the trails. Ended up with a mule deer, a 3 point black tail, and hubby is bringing home an Elk. There's a bear getting way too close to my nephews on the family property, so hoping to get that this spring.
    thelowlander

Comment by thelowlander (original poster) at 12:34 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I am vegan, thanks!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I have tried to go Vegan in a healthy way, but my body was reacting as if it was deficient. I'd be very interested in some of your tips if you've been vegan for a long time. It is my preference. But for now i can at least not support eating animals that were tortured while alive.

You can pm me or post your tips on here;) I'm truly interested. Thank you.
    thelowlander

Comment by thelowlander (original poster) at 12:39 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Of course...no response from anon. Guess they just wanted drama, when I was actually interested in their point of view. *huh*
    thelowlander

Comment by thelowlander (original poster) at 1:09 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• No, I'm not a hunter but the hubby is...he's killed already one this season and goes back in a few weeks. I'm looking forward to the good food I'll be making with the first one.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 9:43 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Do you live in a state where you can get more than one deer per year?
    thelowlander

Comment by thelowlander (original poster) at 4:37 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• My hubby filled both of his doe tags just this weekend..While we were dating I went hunting w/him but then we had the girls & no it;s his weekend alone w/the guys..time away from us females!
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 11:28 PM on Nov. 15, 2010