What is going on with my cycle?

I know I am not pregnant have had essure for three years now and I took an early pg test just to be sure but I did have sex on my fertile day of Nov. 1 and a week before that. As of Nov. 8 I have had lower abdominal pain, headaches, nausea. Sensitive to some smells and my cycle is not due until three more days but the cramps are now going back and forth from pain to a dull ache. I have a doc. app. on the 19th but if pain persist I will go sooner but can anyone help? Has anyone ever experienced anything like this before?

belovedlion

Asked by belovedlion at 12:11 AM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You could of had a hormone surge that is causing the symtoms??

Have you had the test to make sure your essure is working?
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 12:24 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Yes I made sure to go back within the three months and the doctor said nothing got through. It's been three years so I am pretty sure it is still intact. Would a hormone surge have the pressure going on a constant basis oh I forgot about the frequent urination. I swear if I hadn't had the essure and took that test I would think I was really pregnant. My sister said if my cycle doesn't start on Monday I should run to the doc and not wait until the 19th but if it's this hormone surge would I start my cycle on time? Oh by the way thanks for trying to help.
    belovedlion

Comment by belovedlion (original poster) at 12:30 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=703557

You should check out this blog. This guy's wife had essure 3 years ago and now she's 12 weeks pregnant....MAYBE YOU ARE PREGNANT?!?!?!?

Maybe you should go ahead and make that appointment earlier. If you are pregnant you will definately want to have closely monitored prenatal care.

miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 12:37 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Hormonal surges would only affect your period coming if it start around the time you were supposed to ovulate and delayed the ovulation.

Periods are late....ovulation is sometimes late. It's rare for a luteal phase to change lengths unless you are coming off of birth control or breastfeeding.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 12:39 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Periods aren't late**
    miasmommy21407

• oh wow thanks for the site I think I will go in on Monday if my cycle doesn't start now I am getting worried. Thanks for your help.
    belovedlion

Comment by belovedlion (original poster) at 12:49 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/1176156

Check this one out too. MANY of these women got pregnant after having the procedure AND the 3 month confirmation test.

miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 1:00 AM on Nov. 13, 2010