The show _ What would you do?

Have you seen this? I really enjoy this show. They set up taboo scenarios, and see who if anyone responds. They even switch it up for male, femal, different races, etc. in the scenarios to see if people react the same. Such a great idea. Your thoughts?

thelowlander

Asked by thelowlander at 12:14 AM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• i love the show!! :)
    Sadly i can never remember when it comes on so i dont watch it as much as id like to
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:21 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I really enjoy this show too! I miss it alot of the time cause I forget about it. I am ALWAYS shocked at the results. Very interesting!
    mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 12:25 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Hooked on it..It's so interesting to see how people react to problems in today's world
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 6:44 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Never heard of it. I would like to watch it. When does it come on and what channel?
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 8:20 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• It was on one of the local channels. I kept forgetting to watch it, so I put it in the tv schedule to record;)
    thelowlander

Comment by thelowlander (original poster) at 8:24 PM on Nov. 13, 2010