My Dream Man (the mad lib series)

FOR FUN !

I need 5 responses. After the 5 responses are made i will post the mad lib with the womens responses included...Then we can HAVE FUN LAUGHING AND VOTING ON OUR FAVORITES.

(please copy and paste this format it will make it easier for me to copy your answers and then post the story, thx)

ADJECTIVE :
ADJECTIVE :
CELEBRITY :
CELEBRITY :
ANIMAL :
VERB :
NOUN :
NOUN :
PART OF BODY :
ADVERB :
ADJECTIVE :
ADVERB :
ADJECTIVE :
ADJECTIVE :
PART OF BODY :
ADJECTIVE :
NOUN:
NOUN :
PERSON IN ROOM(MALE):

VGonzalez73

Asked by VGonzalez73 at 12:19 AM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ADJECTIVE :pink
    ADJECTIVE :cute
    CELEBRITY :Justin Timberlake
    CELEBRITY :Johnny Deep
    ANIMAL :Dog
    VERB :run
    NOUN :person
    NOUN :drum
    PART OF BODY :boobies
    ADVERB :fast
    ADJECTIVE :ugly
    ADVERB :slow
    ADJECTIVE:fat
    ADJECTIVE :skinny
    PART OF BODY :leg
    ADJECTIVE :blue
    NOUN:ball
    NOUN :girl
    PERSON IN ROOM(MALE):no males here but i'll say Chris
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 12:32 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I will post the final results after i get 4 more. Thanks for playing.
    VGonzalez73

Comment by VGonzalez73 (original poster) at 12:35 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• ADJECTIVE : sweet
    ADJECTIVE : pink
    CELEBRITY : brad pitt
    CELEBRITY : gerard butler
    ANIMAL : giraffe
    VERB : swimming
    NOUN :statue
    NOUN : keys
    PART OF BODY : pinky finger
    ADVERB : quick
    ADJECTIVE : sexy
    ADVERB : slowly
    ADJECTIVE :hot
    ADJECTIVE : squishy
    PART OF BODY :legs
    ADJECTIVE : wonderful
    NOUN: truck
    NOUN : crackers
    PERSON IN ROOM(MALE): jesse
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 12:42 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• ADJECTIVE : hairy
    ADJECTIVE : little
    CELEBRITY : Rob Pattinson
    CELEBRITY : Taylor Lautner
    ANIMAL : bear
    VERB : seeking
    NOUN : tree
    NOUN : ocean
    PART OF BODY : chest
    ADVERB : appallingly
    ADJECTIVE : cold
    ADVERB : cheerfully
    ADJECTIVE : massive
    ADJECTIVE : yellow
    PART OF BODY : hands
    ADJECTIVE : dangerous
    NOUN: river
    NOUN : dog
    PERSON IN ROOM(MALE): son, lucas
    mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 12:46 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Okay, I haven't gotten any more responses. So I am going to go ahead and close it out and post the 3 responses each ladies separately so they can be voted on. Thanks, ladies for playing. I will be adding more in the future, if people enjoy it. Hugs and hope you laugh.
    VGonzalez73

Comment by VGonzalez73 (original poster) at 1:26 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Paigesmommy78:
    My "Dream Man" should, first of all be very pink and cute. He should have a physique like Justin Timberlake, a profile like Johnny Depp, and the intelligence of a/an Dog. He must be polite and must always remember to run my person, to tip his drum and to take my boobies when crossing the street. He should move fast, have a/an ugly voice, and should always dress slow. I would also like him to be a/an fat dancer, and when we are alone he should whisper skinny nothings into my leg and hold my blue ball. I know a/an girl is hard to find. In fact the only one I can think of is Chris
    VGonzalez73

Comment by VGonzalez73 (original poster) at 1:27 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Meagan678:
    My "Dream Man" should, first of all be very sweet and pink. He should have a physique like Brad Pitt, a profile like Gerard Butler, and the intelligence of a/an giraffe. He must be polite and must always remember to swimming my statue, to tip his keys and to take my pinky finger when crossing the street. He should move quick, have a/an sexy voice, and should always dress slowly. I would also like him to be a/an hot dancer, and when we are alone he should whisper squishy nothings into my legs and hold my wonderful truck. I know a/an crackers is hard to find. In fact the only one I can think of is Jesse
    VGonzalez73

• mommy_bink
    My "Dream Man" should, first of all be very hairy and little. He should have a physique like Rob Pattinson, a profile like Taylor Lautner, and the intelligence of a/an bear. He must be polite and must always remember to seeking my tree, to tip his ocean and to take my chest when crossing the street. He should move appallingly, have a/an cold voice, and should always dress cheerfully. I would also like him to be a/an massive dancer, and when we are alone he should whisper yellow nothings into my hands and hold my dangerous river. I know a/an dog is hard to find. In fact the only one I can think of is Lucas
    VGonzalez73

Comment by VGonzalez73 (original poster) at 1:33 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• For future should i send the comments to the individual so they can post it and get the votes?
    VGonzalez73

Comment by VGonzalez73 (original poster) at 1:34 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• lol thanks i needn't that laugh and idk where u should maybe just in general discussion in a few of ur groups i use to love mad-lips
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 3:21 PM on Nov. 13, 2010