Info needed!!

ok well im new at this getting prego thing so i need some info pls!! we decided to start trying, i usaully get my period the 28th or 29th of eveymonth, well in sept on the 28th got it but i also started taking the pill, stopped with one active pill left and the week of surgar pills, so oct 20th got my period a week early, so right after i was done started trying.... so anyways im not soo sure when i ovulated if i got my cycle early did i ovulate earlier??? could i have gotten prego???? when should i test??? any advise pls

bell54

Asked by bell54 at 9:27 AM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes if you got your period earlier you would have ovulated earlier. You can find ovulation calendars online just google it. You can put in the date of your last period (oct 20th) and it will give you the window of time you ovulated in. Then see if you had sex then. You COULD have gotten prego, but remember, when you stop taking the pill it can take a couple of months to be totally out of your system so sometimes it takes that long before you can get prego. But check an ovulation calendar so you can see if you even had sex when you were ovulating. If you did, then I would do a test, but you will have to wait a little while longer. The earliest you can do one is 5 days before your missed period.
    jltorres87

Answer by jltorres87 at 9:34 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Yes... Mymonthlycycles.com
    I use it all the time..
    BaysMom26

Answer by BaysMom26 at 9:42 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• yourdays.com is also a very good site to help you track your cycles. They can even let you know when the best time is to try for a certain sex if you have a preference as to which you'd like first :)
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 12:09 PM on Nov. 3, 2008