has anyone had to live with an ex bf for financial reasons?

until they get on their feet? i am in this situation and i Have to live with him so i could save up in order to move out. how did u cope? its tough.

maya123

Asked by maya123 at 12:32 AM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• I've had to do this. And looking back, I should have dropped my pride and gone home. Are you able to go back to your parent's for a while? Or can you move in with a friend and share rent? You shouldn't stay with someone just because you have no other options... it sucks. (I'm not judging... I mean that it's such a sticky situation, y'know?)
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 1:08 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• i did its rough i eventually just plain out left
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 12:38 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• i did, it sucked major, he was such an ass the entire time and even more jelouse then before. i eventually just moved out one day while he was at work. so glad i did.
    i beleive that it can work, ive seen it, but it really takes two specific types of people. good luck to you
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 1:07 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I'm doing it right now and honestly i'm not sure how I deal with it. Somedays I really dont, lol.
    AprylnAtticus

Answer by AprylnAtticus at 11:22 PM on Nov. 13, 2010