need some positive words and thoughts

I'm a single mom of 14 month old twins. We live with my parents. I'm a full time college student and I just got a part time job.
I found out today that I'll be leaving my house at 730am and I won't be home until 715pm monday through friday and I"ll be working 7am-3pm saturdays.

I'm getting daycare for them soon, which is the point of getting the job. Finacially we are okay. not, very well off but, we have been doing okay, but it's too much for my mom to watch them all day while I'm at school and I want to, and need to take more responsiblity for them, so getting daycare is just what I have to do.

I just feel so sick about it. I'm so upset. They go to bed between 645/8 every night so there will be days I won't see them at all

My mom said she will try to make them take a later nap so they will be up later but,

I just need some positive words and thoughts, I would really appriciate it

<3 thanks

ElsaSalsaaa

Asked by ElsaSalsaaa at 12:34 AM on Nov. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• everything will work out for you and your twins try not to stress ((((((((Hugs for you and your twins))))))))
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 12:38 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• *prayers and thoughts* I don't know what else to say. You will get through it, but it won't be easy. You just have to remember that you CAN do it and your babies are so worth every effort you put force for your education to give you all a better future. Make the best of the time that you DO have with them. Read them a bedtime story every night. Give them lots and lots of love when you are home, and make sure you take care of yourself so that you are at your best for your babies. Good luck.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:38 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• forth* not force....gah...I'm going to sleep.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:39 AM on Nov. 13, 2010