I'm so confused pg test

My last period was Sept. 13th. I didn't get it in Oct. so I tested and it was neg. I tested about the 20th of the month and neg. still. Two days ago, I got a test and the positive line showed up before the control line and was extremely dark. Would that make me 8 weeks? I don't even really feel pregnant except some pain in my side.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i say go to a dr most likley they will go by first day of lmp then do sono in time if not measuring right
    loomis6

Answer by loomis6 at 12:47 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Whenever your last period was is it. Just because you didnt get a pos. test till now doesnt mean you werent preg. then. It just means it wasnt showing up yet. They always go by the first day of your last period.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• How bad is the pain your side? If it quite bad you should get checked out.
    bookworm23

Answer by bookworm23 at 12:57 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Go to the doctors. And my midwives aslways told me that if a test shows up positive its positive but sometimes it can give you a false negative
    MelSwim7

Answer by MelSwim7 at 3:20 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• You should make an appointment with your doctor
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 4:22 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• did you do the test first thing in the morning.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 3:14 PM on Nov. 16, 2010