• In the Spotlight:

have you seen the prices for those new

always infinity pads, boy i almost fainted at the store!!!! they were $9.99 yes ten bucks for a 36 pack.
what has the world come to when you need to sell the blood you get each month [hee haha ]to buy those damn pads and tampons!!!!
boy sometime i wish i was a man

justgg

Asked by justgg at 9:37 AM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Shopping

• Wow...no I haven't seen it or even seen ads for the pad, but lord, it better do something real special!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:24 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I think I'm going to buy them for PP use-- I'm due in a couple weeks and I bled like CRAZY with DS. So it might be worth it. If not, eh. I'm out $10. I've wasted more on less worthwhile stuff.
    AaronsMommy1015

Answer by AaronsMommy1015 at 1:17 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I just saw them in the Walgreens ad for $4.99 and they have a coupon in the rebate club book for $1 off, so they would be $3.99. But I didn't see what size package it was. If you have a manufacturers coupon from the Sunday paper you could get another $1 off too. For $2.99 it might be worth trying.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 2:25 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• if you go to their website you get a sample and a coupon for a free package (probably to get you hooked they look pretty sweet havent tried them yet)
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 1:29 AM on Nov. 5, 2008