What toy is timeless at your house? What do all ages play with?

Do you have a toy at your house that all aged children just seem to love? What is it? I'm curious. Tired of the bunches of toys. Want to seek out the timeless ones that I forget about. Any favorites out there?

thelowlander

Asked by thelowlander at 1:00 AM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• teddy rumkin
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 1:04 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• legos, they are good for all ages so are board games of any kind and puzzles
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:14 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• blocks and balls.
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 1:28 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• The train table. Every child that ever visits this house sits at the train table and doesn't move until they have to leave! It doesn't matter is they are 2 like my daughter or 10!

I bought a really nice Thomas the Train table and wooden track one year with my eBay earnings - it cost nearly $800 for all the parts I got. I got lots of parts so they can make so many different interesting trains. I hoped we would get enough use out of it to make up for the high cost. We sure did! Now my second daughter plays with it for hours at a time :) I love to build trains too!
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 8:18 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Trains,Legos,Wooden Blocks,Matchbox Cars
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:33 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Trains, and baseball lol
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 10:18 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Perfection
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 6:11 PM on Nov. 14, 2010