how many times would u take the leap of faith and get married?

how many times would u say i do.

maya123

Asked by maya123 at 1:02 AM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• 2 times. After that, I had best stay single and just have fun since my ability to pick a marital spouse must not be good. :P
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 1:05 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I know 3 women who have been married 4 or more times. You would think by then you would say, "gee maybe its me" but they haven't. And yes, it is them. =P
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 1:07 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I'm on marriage #2. I wouldn't go beyond lucky number 3. Of course I plan on this marriage lasting forever.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:11 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I've said it 3 times. I've thought about saying it again but like gas, that feeling passed

Answer by admckenzie at 1:25 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I think I'm stopping at one and wish it had been zero ;)
    stringtheory

Answer by stringtheory at 1:07 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I am on the 2nd marriage and I am done...divorce is hell and I am only willing to go through it once ...I waited 10 yrs to marry this one and I am here to stay...so the answer is twice because we all make mistakes and should have a second chance
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:11 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• hmm probably twice. im on zero since i wasnt married to my sons father thank god. not marrying that idiot was the best thing i ever did, after having my son of course. now im single and trying to find mr right which is much harder than it looks
    Jnc91

Answer by Jnc91 at 1:17 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• My DH and I have been to the brink and back, so I plan on this one being for life. But if he goes before me, and I'm still eligible, I would leave it up to God. If a great man came my way, I would carefully consider remarriage because of my kids. Step parents can be great... my dad remarried to a wonderful woman... but my mom is on her 4th husband( he's great too) but boy did she kiss a lot of frogs until she found him!
    So, two...tops.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 1:20 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I'm on marriage #3... and i have to say i got married to early the first time.. married my second husband twice yes twice.. and i thought never again.. but God sent me a wonderful man that understands me and loves me for me, flaws and all... so i tell you don't put a number on how many times u walk down the aisle. good luck
    jojo153

Answer by jojo153 at 2:39 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• As many as it takes! I like being married. If I get divorced, I am going to get married again. Plain and simple. This is my second marriage. If he or I leave, you bet I'm going to find someone else to be with.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:24 PM on Nov. 13, 2010