Do you shop in Juniors or Women's?

Isn't that a hard transition? What's your general age-ish? and what are your favorite places to shop?

thelowlander

Asked by thelowlander at 1:03 AM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Shopping

• I like Express and Gap. Affordable and cute!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I shop in the womens sections. I am 25. I like T.J. Maxx, JCPenny's, & Kohl's.
    mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 1:10 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• both-it just depends on the store that I am shopping at and if I can find the same thing or almost the same I will buy it in juniors because it is usually cheaper!
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 1:15 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• both and im almost 20 but whatever one looks best and fits best it works good
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 1:24 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I'm 27 and shop in Womens. I think for my style Juniors just wouldn't work. I like more sophistication, rather than fun. Maybe an outfit or two for fun nights out with my DH, but still Womens section.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 1:36 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Both -- my style is definitely women's but hardly anything fits me in the women's section, the "small" shirts are too big on me... so I just mix and match depending on what fits.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 7:42 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I shop in the plus size section at old navy and fashion bug.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 10:27 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Women's area

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 11:49 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Misses. I shop Loft, Gap, Express. I am 27 years old and would never be caught in the Juniors section.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 1:13 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I shop everywhere! LOL! I love the stores that carry that line in between though.. like Macy's. I also LOVE The Buckle clothes. I can't wear clothing from Wet Seal, but it never hurts to stop in and look at the jewelry and stuff.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:14 PM on Nov. 13, 2010