soooo what was the best thing you

stole from your kids halloween bucket?

justgg

Asked by justgg at 9:39 AM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I love all candy! I can't choose just one. Plus, I've already taken so many different treats, I don't play favorites.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:30 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• lol i got all their milky ways and three musketers along with the whoppers
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 9:48 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I stole all the Snickers as I snickered haha
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 11:34 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I normally hate any peanut butter candies but I have had like 6 butter fingers in the last day and a half LOL Gotta love the preggo cravings
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 11:38 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• okay.. i'm the really bad mommy!!
    I work 2nd shift, and wasn't able to take the night off to go trick-or-treating. But .. i work for a grocery distribution center. so they had big buckets of candy to give out to the kids.
    I got one for my oldest 3 - but before I left work.. i dumped it out - snagged all the blo-pops and kit kats and then took the rest to them !!
    But they didnt know the difference .. so was i really stealing it from them ??
    4xmommy2008

Answer by 4xmommy2008 at 11:50 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Anything sour and the twizzlers pull n' peels:)
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 11:55 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I'm pretty bad I took all his chocolates and told him that is for when I'm in the but time of the month, he understood and beg me to take them, because he says that totm is pretty bad and I grow and transform into something else. So, he's happy that he help mommy and daddy is happy that he got his chocolates, and I 'm happy that all that sugar don't go to him.
    guayca1

Answer by guayca1 at 12:11 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• i stole all the smarties- all the twizzlers- and anything gummy that he didn't noitice.
    alwms

Answer by alwms at 12:05 PM on Nov. 5, 2008