What do you think of this quote???

As a New England girl with hundreds of New England friends and family.. many of them are circulating the follwing post on FB. What do you think? Personally I think it's pretty much dead on! :)

"Sweetgirls come from the south, Barbies come from CA, but New England girls have fire & ice in our blood. We can drive in the snow, handle the cold, tan at the beach, be a princess, throw a right hook & drink with the boys. We ♥ the Pats, Sox, Bruins & the Celtics. We can cook a WICKED good meal & if we have an opinion, you can bet your ass you're gonna hear it! Re-post if you're a NEW ENGLAND girl!"

FeelinYummy

Asked by FeelinYummy at 1:07 AM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That's awesome! I love it!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 1:16 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I don't know....Southern girls can throw a heal of a punch, be a southern bell, throw back a cold one, make the best sweet tea you've ever had in your life and cook food that will put you in a coma it's so good. And I don't know a single Southern Girl who's opinion isn't known, ya'll!

We tend to prefer the warmth...it's true and ice is BAD thing down here because WE KNOW we can drive in it. LOL

;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I'm just a sweet girl from the south.....not a Barbie Botox doll from Cali! LOL

You GO girls!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 1:24 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• hell**
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Nov. 13, 2010