Anyone's husband ever asked them to Stop scrapbooking? He just wants to see the pictures...

Mine asked..."Whatever happened to the ones where you slip the picture in and write about it to the side? He likes to focus on the pics rather than the frufoos......

hmmm.... Happen to anyone else?

thelowlander

Asked by thelowlander at 1:07 AM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• No...
    He just asks me to print out his faves for his office. Otherwise he doesn't have an opinion on what I do with them.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:09 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• My hubby didn't ask me to stop.. but if he had, I would have said; "As soon as you stop playing video games" **GRIN** It was my creative outlet after my son was born, and I really enjoyed it.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 1:12 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• My husband doesn't understand the need for scrapbooking either but he did buy me photoshop so I can do digital scrapbooking and save a lot of money.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 1:21 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Yes....my husband, when he was young, was way too critical of the little things in life....got on my nerves....I finally learned to ignore it and he grew up...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 6:45 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• No, mine is just the opposite...says the pages bring the pictures to life and tells a story...
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 9:42 AM on Nov. 13, 2010