Has anyone ever legitimately made money taking online surveys or other things from home?

Looking for things I can do from home. Some direction would be great!

TiredButBlessed

Asked by TiredButBlessed at 1:28 AM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Money & Work

• i havent but if i ever find anything ill keep you posted :)
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 1:29 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• In home daycare is all that I know of really that's legit since you make all the rules. Finding enough mommas who will trust you with their child in your home is the tricky part.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:35 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Yeah, that won't work for me. My son has multiple therapies throughout the day and we are constantly on the go or the therapists are at our house. But thanks for the suggestion!
    TiredButBlessed

Comment by TiredButBlessed (original poster) at 1:40 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I always suggest eBay.  You can't go wrong with selling on eBay.  There are many other things you can do as well, but you really need to decide what will work for your situation.  I have lots of ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.  Maybe you can find something there.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:41 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I have, but it's not much. Valuedopinions.com, opinionoutpost.com, and lightspeedpanel.com are the ones I use.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:53 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Yes I sure have, My favorite is Fusion Cash because they have a great referal program as well as a very fun community and great staff that provide us with lots of contests and promotions to make additional money on their forums.  I also work with Opinion Outpost both have paid me several times, I have all the sites I use to make money every month reviewed on my site which you can view here

Alyia72

Answer by Alyia72 at 2:22 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I do lots of surveys and occasionally cash in but it is not a kings ransom trust me. Mostly you collect points and get entered into sweeps.When you have enough points you cash in for gift cards.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 5:20 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• For a while I was a certified Mystery Shopper...through a national and reputable company (you have to be careful!)--I liked it because I did it when I wanted to, got a number of free services like oil changes, free lunches/drinks--which I took advantage of with other moms while our children were in preschool, and rebates/discounts on things I/we needed anyway, in exchange for my opinions and observations. To me getting free services/products that i need/want is much more valuable than a "$5 check."
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:11 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I sell on ebay and manage our carpet cleaning business. Surveys would most likely make you $5-$20 a month if your lucky. But, ebay is simply enough if you write good titles and descriptions and show clear pictures. You can start with outgrown clothes, toys, collectibles doing nothing but collecting dust....I used to do as much as $500 in profit a week, I know a few ladies who makes thousands a month!

I don't sell as much as I used to, maybe 10-15 things a week but it still makes me $100-$200 in profit a week.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:14 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Mom2Jack04, where do you find the things you sell?
    TiredButBlessed

Comment by TiredButBlessed (original poster) at 12:13 PM on Nov. 13, 2010