What advice can you give?

I am staying out of it but my brother is seeing a woman with 3 kids I really don't get in his business but he is my brother he is married to a woman who has had 3 kids as well and he jumps over to another one with kids omg I told him one time bc he asked my opinion and that is when I said WHY DON'T you find you a woman who does not have had any kids and go from there OH he doesn't have any kids of his own either biologically.
he is still young handsome and in his early 40's I am sure he can find someone really quick. I mean he just raised 3 kids and they are grown and now to start over again. c'mon it can not be that good. venting for my brother bc I love him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Is your only problem that the lady has three children?
    What would you rather have him do? Dump her and look exclusively for a 40-something with no children?
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 6:54 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• It may be his way of feeling needed. A woman with children certainly could use help. Maybe a woman without children would be more independent and make him feel less needed. just guessing though

Answer by admckenzie at 1:24 PM on Nov. 13, 2010