when did u get your crib and set it up?

my husband wants to buy the crib like around a month before my due date. i think sooner in case anything happens. when did you buy and set up your crib?

djsmommy13

Asked by djsmommy13 at 1:30 AM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I got my crib at 30 weeks and set it up at 36 weeks when i knew i was full term and could have baby any time.
    Lil_Momz

Answer by Lil_Momz at 1:46 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I got my crib at my baby shower and that was a month before my due date. Mhy baby came 2 weeks early. We had a one bedroom apartment so we used a bassinet until we were able to move. She didn't use she crib until she was 6 months old.
    MelSwim7

Answer by MelSwim7 at 3:17 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• i got mine 8mths along
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 4:43 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• i got mine 8mths along
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 4:45 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I didn't buy a crib, we have a hand me down that is in great condition and it is currently being stored at my parents house. I am 37 weeks but we live in a small apartment so we will be using a bassinet for the 1st few months and when we move into our house in April we will get the crib set up.
    pinkie8986

Answer by pinkie8986 at 12:43 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I am 33wks, have my crib and stuff for my crib but it's being stored at a relatives house for now, but we will be setting it up very soon.
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 4:43 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• It was about a month before. friend got the crib for me.
    with my twin I use one crib because they wouldn't sleep unless they
    touch.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 3:12 PM on Nov. 16, 2010