Have you ever done this? (If not I hope I don't give you ladies any ideas but I have to share...lol)

I remember a few years back I was married to my first dh and while he was in the shower I don't know what came over me but as he was showering I got a big pitcher of freezing cold water and snuck into the restroom quietly and lifted the pitcher right above him and just let it pour...LOL OMG! It was Sooo freaking hilarious...lol
just thinking about it makes me crack up...lol
I know that was mean but it was so fun. I was young and dumb. now I know better I wouldn't want that to happen to me now that I am old ;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, DH would be REALLY pissed if I did that! I would be if he did it to me!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:48 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I want to do that to him now lol....he tents to turn off the water heater when he knows im about to take a shower so it would make us even lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:50 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I have done this to my husband and it was really funny but yes, he did get me back for it but it was well worth the time.
    navwife2

Answer by navwife2 at 8:30 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• My husband would be beyond pissed...but it may be worth it!!
    m0_mommy

Answer by m0_mommy at 8:39 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I have done that several times to various family members. Horribly childish, I know, but I don't claim to be all mature and junk!! Lol. I also have been known to put a rubber band around the squirt nozzle on the kitchen sink. And then when your unsuspecting victim comes along and turns on the water............ surprise!! Ok. I am done telling off on myself. I promise my family loves me anyway!!!! :)
    teagansmom10

Answer by teagansmom10 at 9:38 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I used to like to flush the toilet and listen to the blood curdiling screams. payback can be such a bitch!!
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 11:23 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• lmao..i have this to my SO
    honesty33

Answer by honesty33 at 4:02 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I have done that to my SO and my kids... I know I'm so mean, but it was so funny......(Yes they did get me back)
    sheloveearth

Answer by sheloveearth at 5:29 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• We did that kind of stuff when we were dating, but he would get so mad at me now! One of my guy friends in college told me that one of the way they hazed the freshman was to dump a bag of sour cream and onion chips on them right as they turned off the shower and were done getting clean. LOL not sure why they chose that item though...
    JJsMoMMy519

Answer by JJsMoMMy519 at 8:48 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Yes ... it was funny :D... he got me back :(
    LuLuMama_4Jesus

Answer by LuLuMama_4Jesus at 4:16 PM on Dec. 8, 2010