How to potty train my 15 month old

My daughter is fully aware of when she pee's and poo's. She tells me. And she wakes up dry. I think shes ready to potty train but wont go in the potty. Sit there for 45 mins and wont go. What should i do?

Lil_Momz

Asked by Lil_Momz at 1:59 AM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Give the 3 day method a try. I have the ebook if you'd like it. It worked really well for DS, and I think if we'd tried it at that age, it might have worked, too. He had signs of readiness really early.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:07 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Google "toilet training readiness" and make sure she is ready. I have heard great things about the 3 day method mentioned earlier. GL!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:14 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I would say if you think she's ready, just keep trying. conistancy is the key.

my son will be 2 next week and only intermitantly shows signs of being ready...telling me when he's going/needs to go (usually only with poop) and waking up dry, or lasting several hours with a dry diaper...

I don't want to push the subject just yet...I think sometimes kids just aren't ready until later. so, we'll wait and see.
    -mrs.mamma-

Answer by -mrs.mamma- at 8:57 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• every time you go to the bathroom take her with you .she can sit on her potty. my sons was that age when they wanted to sit on the potty
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 10:38 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• can you remove the top off her potty. if you can put it on the toilet maybe she like sitting the the big people toilet without falling in
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 10:40 PM on Nov. 13, 2010