for the mom's who work out/diet/whatever, how do I lose some weight WITHOUT losing my boobs?

I dont have much to lose, about 10 pounds to hit my goal weight but I am losing my boobs. I am 5'3', 125 pounds, a large B or small C cup. But I can tell a difference in my boobs. I dont like it. The only thing that I really need or want to change is my tummy. I am not fat but I just want to tone up a bit- WITHOUT losing any more of my boobs. Is there anything I can do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• When you lose fat, which is the goal with weight loss, YOU HAVE NO CONTROL OVER WHERE YOU LOSE THE FAT, including your boobs. If it happens, it happens. Otherwise, keep the 10 lbs. Or get a boob job. You CANNOT "spot lose". All you can do is exercise and eat right to lose whatever weight you plan to lose, and it will come off all over, perhaps in some areas more than others. That's just the way it is. Take it up with your creator.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:21 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Tell me how to lose mine, lol. I lost over 30 lbs. and my bra size one went down in # not in cup size. I am currently, 5'3", 132 (is) and my bra size is still 34 DD, ugh! I think it must just depend on the person and maybe the workout you do?
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 2:23 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• It's based on genetics. You have no control over it. I'm like you, ILoveCade, I DON'T lose it in my breasts, even though I (and my back) would love to. It's just like people who are apple or pear shaped. I'm sure they'd love to lose weight in the areas they want, but keep the areas that are already small the way they are, but it doesn't work that way.
    The workout you do really only does so much, because women have a hard time building up large muscle mass (again, genetics and hormones). Different women have different weight distribution. Most women lose in their breasts first, it seems (particularly if they don't want it to happen).
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:29 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Plastic surgery is really the only way to ensure that your breasts stay the size you'd like them to.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 8:21 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Sorry you can not spot reduce unless you use plastic surgery.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:19 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I dont have much to begin with. When I lose that is the first place I lose from
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 5:26 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I don't know:(

But when you do a bench press with free weights, try it on a declined bench so you work the muscles underneath. It gives some "lift";)
    thelowlander

Answer by thelowlander at 8:42 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I wish I could lose from my boobs! It would be great to be able to choose where you lose weight from.
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 2:00 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I didn't think there would be a way to prevent it....

Just use a push-up, nobody will know! lol :)
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 5:24 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Push Up bras work wonders ;)
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:06 AM on Jan. 9, 2011