how many times have you been pregnant & what was the end result of those pregnancies?

I have been pregnant 3 times. My first ended in miscarriage, second ended in medically necessary abortion, & the third is now a beautiful, amazing, sweet, loving, wonderful 3 year old little girl.

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 2:12 AM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• 4 pregnancies- 3 beautiful boys- one boy in heaven, stillbirth
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 2:14 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I'm so sorry for you loss momma
    stressedmomma13

Comment by stressedmomma13 (original poster) at 2:18 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• 2 pregnancies- one early miscarriage, and one 2 year old lively toddler
    I'm sorry for all of your losses. They're never easy.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:19 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Just one pregnancy and one baby boy! He is 4 now :D

I am sorry for your sad endings, that must be hard!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 2:21 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I have one beatiful little girl born in July of 2007.
    I lost one who would have been due on my mom's birthday Sept. 26 of 2009. (I only remembered the exact date because it was my mommy's birthday)
    Right after that I lost another who would have been due in Nov of 2009. (went to go get back on birth control and found out I was already pregnant and since neither was planned it hurt so much more to loose that one)
    Lastly a wonderful little boy who was born Sept. of this year. (Was terrified my entire pregnancy that I was going to go to the bathroom and see blood and find out I was loosing this baby too, it was such a relief to finally have him safe in my arms to cuddle and hug).
    And now we are DONE unless heavenly father decides to mess with us. My husband got his vasectomy yesterday morning.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 2:51 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I am sorry for all that you women went through with the loss of your pregnancy or your child after birth.

I have only had one pregnancy and I now have a wonderful little boy who is my whole world.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:04 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• 4 pregnancies...2 spunky girls ages 6 and 3 and a baby boy who is almost 3 months. i lost one at 22 weeks 4years ago.
    3hugsandkisses

Answer by 3hugsandkisses at 3:05 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I've been pregnant 2 times this is my 3rd my 1st one ended in a handsome Son born on St. Patricks day whos 3 , the 2nd ended in another blessing a Gorgeous daughter born on x mas day '08 who's now going to be 2 in dec. this 3rd one is another Blessing it's a Boy! & i pray and hope everything turns out fine like the last 2 pregnancies
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 3:11 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I have 3 wonderful dd's born to me in 1996, 2000 & 2002. I have been pregnant 8 times - the other 5 I lost due to miscarriage.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 3:20 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I've had 4 miscarriages that ended around 7 weeks. This is my 5th pregnancy and I'm currently in my 29th week.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 4:27 AM on Nov. 13, 2010