Adult content question..........................?????????

I just enterd my 3rd trimester im 29 weeks and "going down" on eachother is always been a form of foreplay with me and my SO anyway..... Now when going down on him his "Stuff" is literally making me sick... like ill not feel to good afterwards and then an hour or so later I have to vomit!! It's never botherd me before and have always enjoyed it!! What could be causing me to get sick from it now all the sudden its happend 3 times in just over a week!!! I know TMI but I would like to know!! if you dont like or are disscusted by the question move on and dont answer!!

scaredmommy08

Asked by scaredmommy08 at 9:41 AM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• By "stuff" are you meaning his cum or just having him in your mouth at all? If you're referring to the cum, Don't feel bad the same thing happened to me when I was prego. I have no idea why, who knows with so much changing in your body while you're prego. But I used to have no problem with it before and while I was prego it made me sick. So I just had to let it make a mess, now our DD is only a month old and I already am back to normal and it doesn't bother me. Weird!
    jltorres87

Answer by jltorres87 at 9:44 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• could just be the hormones. i'm sure things will be back to normal once you have the baby.
    HelenStoner

Answer by HelenStoner at 9:44 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• when your pregnant alot of stuff changes. thats part of pregnancy my sister couldnt be around cake or she would get sick it will pass it might not be til after you have your baby but it will pass
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 9:44 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Hmmm it could be that your gag reflex is triggered. (baby growing, pressing everything up), or could it be the position that you use? What if you sit down and he stand in front of you? I hope that you do figure out what is causing it, and hope it gets better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Just don't swallow, hormones can make you quesy-so do what you're comfortable with.
    Anonymous

• Just a pregnancy thing.... I think the gag reflex is triggered like another replier said. I would get sick every time I brushed my teeth, didn't matter which part of the mouth I was brushing so I'm guessing it was the toothpaste. Could be psycological knowing the baby is eating everything you are? I'm not sure but it'll likely get back to normal once the baby arrives.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:50 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Yess it's totally your gag reflex. I've puked more than once from doing "that", if you know what I mean LOL. I could almost stand it before I got pregnant, but now it's like holy crap no.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:13 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I believe it has to do with your hormones changing being pregnant I am sure you will be back to yourself once the baby is here. Good Luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• It is hard to say. I felt that way with my ex when I was pregnant too. It got better for me after I had her. I wish I knew what it was. Hope it gets better for you!!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:48 AM on Nov. 3, 2008