Should I be worried? I am 7wks and no morning sickness yet just sore breast.

takeyla23nc

Asked by takeyla23nc at 2:14 AM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Worried?! Heck No! Appreciate it. You are very fortunate. Not all women have morning sickness, so there is nothing to worry about. Celebrate!
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 2:16 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• NO! Be grateful! LOL
    Not everyone gets morning sickness, and while there's a wive's tale that morning sickness means baby is healthy, I think that's a wive's tale to make women feel better about having morning sickness. I wouldn't worry unless you start having cramping AND bleeding together. In the meantime, just take care of yourself, and bask in NOT having morning sickness!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:18 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• no be happy
    NaysMama

Answer by NaysMama at 2:20 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Thanks yall this is my first day here I tried to put a thumbs up but idk what i'm doing yet lol.. Musicpisces I heard that too that's why I was worrying...
    takeyla23nc

Comment by takeyla23nc (original poster) at 2:24 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Yeah, it's a common misnomer, and that's why it's important to set the record straight! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:37 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• No way! You are one lucky girl
    MelSwim7

Answer by MelSwim7 at 3:12 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I didn't get any pregnancy symptoms until after I turned 8 weeks
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 4:19 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I'm 35 weeks and NEVER had any morning sickness. It's not a requirement for a healthy pregnancy; no symptom is.
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 6:15 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• well goodness I loved my first pregnancy. No morning sickness at all actually had no bad moments with that one. this one however is one thing after the other. I had morning sickness in my first trimester got to the second and it went away got to the third and lo' and behold its baaaaack. Good luck and enjoy the peaceful part of the pregnancy.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 6:28 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• No morning sickness with my first at all and he is now a very healthy happy 5 year old who just had his first round of antibiotics ever and it was for a tick bite and the tick tested positive for Lyme disease. My 3 year old however I was horribly sick with and she is now a happy healthy 3 year old. Every woman and every pregnancy is different. Be thankful you are having a good time of it right now.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:57 AM on Nov. 13, 2010