Which Gym?

For those that gym, do you have a preference? Why ?

Mblessesd4x

Asked by Mblessesd4x at 2:23 AM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I go to 24 Hour Fitness. It's very close to my house, inexpensive, has a daycare (though I've never used it), and it's 24 hours! They also have a pool and spa, which is nice.
    If I had more money, I might join a nicer gym, since 24 Hour is pretty basic, but I can't complain about the hours. =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:26 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Thats my fave too! I have used the childcare once, the staff was pretty awesome & my kids didnt want to leave. LOL! I love taking the zumba classes & the water aerobics.
    Mblessesd4x

Comment by Mblessesd4x (original poster) at 2:28 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I don't currently go but I WANT to start tyring to. I plant to use the facility on campus at USU. Since I'm a student it's free for me and you can't beat free! The hours are pretty long it's just a matter of working it into the day and motivating myself and okay, there are other areas of my life that have spiralled out of control so once I reign those in I figure after that it's okay to starty worrying about my fitness.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 2:29 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• A word of advice Jade: Worrying aboutyour fitness now can help you keep up woth the business =) I know from experience. lol.
    Mblessesd4x

Comment by Mblessesd4x (original poster) at 11:53 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I joined the YMCA and love it. I tried other less expensive gyms, but finally decided to try them out b/c they were the only one's in my area that had an indoor pool (both a lap pool and a wade in where you can take the kids). The classes are great, the equipment is fairly new and typically working, but they have so much cardio equipment that even when a treadmill is broken, there are 12 others available. Tons of classes and the childcare is awesome. DD loves going. I've also made some pretty great friends and joined a running group (mostly women) and we have a great time together. Well worth every penny that we spend. Plus, when its raining, too cold or hot, we can go there on the weekend and take the kids swimming in the pool so we really get our money's worth!
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 7:03 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I liked Gold's Gym
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:57 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Planet Fitness :)
    mauricellaf

Answer by mauricellaf at 2:41 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I like the YMCA
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:05 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• The one I can go to for free on post. ;)
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 9:21 PM on Jan. 18, 2011