How do you handle your dh's ex?

With out the drama.
So whenever something does come up we try to be civil about it but damn she just pisses us off and all we can do is let it go and try not to show that she is getting to us. Why is she this way she takes advantage of my dh we don't want trouble so we basically kiss her butt...I am so tired of it especially my dh bc he has to deal with her directly.
Just venting thank you ladies for listening.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Well, luckily we dont have to deal with her anymore. MIL still has a relationship with her and her mother and thats basically whatever. Shes about 2 inches tall to us and when DH did have to deal with her and her mother he was civil at first and then got fed up...along with myself and well quit being civil. I don't respect people who do not deserve it. But ya...Dont let her piss you off...she isnt worth the energy you will use being pisses off!
    JakesCupcake

Answer by JakesCupcake at 3:28 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• fortunately for me, my hubby doesn't really have an "ex", lol
    -mrs.mamma-

Answer by -mrs.mamma- at 9:05 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I never met my DH's ex-wife, but she was still related to him by marriage. His mom married her dad, so she was still his step-sister! Yeah, I know strange, but that's what happened. She had a good relationship with my MIL, and realized after DH and I got married what she'd let go, and kept asking my MIL if we were happy, was the marriage gonna last, etc. Well, here we are, 22 years, and a 17 year old son later, and we are better than ever, but thankfully, she never tried to interfere.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 9:21 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• DonĀ“t have to. Thank God.
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 6:21 PM on Nov. 13, 2010