• In the Spotlight:

Do any of you feel

like when you ask your doctor questions they're just like, if you're not bleeding who cares? Well anyway I walked for about an hour last night with my mom and we were walking pretty fast. About halfway through the walk my lower stomach/crotch started hurting. Now it's the next morning and it still hurts. By "hurts" I mean when I walk I'm hunched as an attempt to make it less painful.

I'd call my doctor about it, but they always make me feel silly. I'm almost 35 weeks by the way.

ours

Asked by ours at 9:43 AM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yep. im 29wks but i wasn't about to miss my sons halloween so i went and walked around with him for like 3hrs i was already feeling pressure and pain befroe hand but the next morning it was so much worse. They told me there wasnt anything they could do. And they made me feel like they thought i was making it up or something.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 9:46 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• that happened to me when i was pregnant with my son and it did it anytime i walked for awhile it will pass im sure there is nothi g wrong but in case ask your doc i never did i thought it was normal and i was so big to my body couldnt handle the weight
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 9:47 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I know and I've been a very laid back pregnant lady compared to some. I try not to worry as much as possible, but whenever a new pain comes that I can't put a finger on exactly what it is I start thinking, "Are these fake contractions?" "Is the baby okay?" "Did I do something wrong that I shouldn't do again?" and the doctor just gives me the same answer everytime: "It could be braxton hicks."

It's SO frustrating. I guess in reality that means that it's just another random prego pain, but still they should try to make us feel a little better, you know?
    ours

Answer by ours at 9:51 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• i agree with ours
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 9:54 AM on Nov. 3, 2008