paranormal activity - the movie

have you seen it?

what are your thoughts on it?

san78

Asked by san78 at 7:46 AM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• I saw the first one. Didn't care for it at all. Slow...slow...s-l-o-w. Only one scary scene...the end. And it wasn't that scary. At least it wasn't just a bunch of gore. At any rate I have no interest in seeing the second one.
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 10:00 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I did not like the first one.........the second one looks a bit better..........we'll see when it comes out on Net Flix! LOL
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 11:06 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• watched the first one at home- and it was kinda cool...not scary though. I figured that it would have probably been scary at a dark theater full of people-you know that whole if everyone else is freaked ouot you will be too thing...so we went to see the second one a couple weeks ago and...it was about the same as the first one.
    I like them, but I don't think they are nearly as scary as people make them out to be
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:13 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• first or second ?... both are scary but not really big movies ... i just noticed that the house wasn't printed out withe some personal stuff like pictures of familly or something show's that that house is there house... they missed some details so i didnt enjoyed it lots .. its empty and all movie is turned into the house ... didnt like it much ..
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 7:58 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Didnt like the first one. The second one scared the crap outta me!!
    m0_mommy

Answer by m0_mommy at 8:06 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• scarrrry! im pretty sure my date for that movie still has a few scars....
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 8:13 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I watched the first one when I was preggo. I normally love creepy and scary movies but apparently my emotions were all outta whack!! When I got home that night from the theater i went into the bathroom to wash my face, and I couldn't shake the feeling that something was in there with me. And that if there were and it got ahold of me I would be all soapy and wouldn't even be able to see to escape!! LOL. So for weeks after that I would only wash my face one side at a time!! I promise you I am not a big fat chicken butt usually!! So along with sudden bouts of crying for no reason that came with my pregnancy, I also had a tremendous case of the heebie jeebies! And by the way after the fact, now that the bun is out of the oven, it's really not all that great or scary of a movie after all. But for safety's sake I won't be watching the second one!! :)
    teagansmom10

Answer by teagansmom10 at 9:19 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Overhyped like the Haunting in Connecticut.The guy should have moved out or left her if she had a demon in her. Especially if he watched the video where she is just standing there looking at him for most of the night. He's a better person than I am and look how that ended up for him. However, that is my own little opinion.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:16 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I thought it was good. Not great, not terrible, but I've been able to watch it twice, so it wasn't THAT bad. I really want to see the second one, but I've heard mixed reviews about it. I say that it's worth watching at least one time if you like movies like that. Have you seen The Fourth Kind? It was a similar movie, but about aliens. I like it, too.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 6:48 PM on Nov. 13, 2010