How many braxton hicks?

Is it 4 braxton hicks in an hour that u should call ur dr or go to the hospital?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I started having braxton hicks 2 weeks ago which I thought were actual contractions and im only 6 months so its way to early to have her and I went to the hospital and they said not to worry its just braxton hicks you will know when the real contractions come the dr said
    MaccysMommy09

Answer by MaccysMommy09 at 10:52 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Are you asking about how many contractions? Each doctor is different. My doctor told me to call when I was steadily having 3 contractions every 20 minutes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• If your talking bout contrations that isnt that many so i would say neither. If its BH then you really dont have to worry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• i thought braxton hicks were false contractions? any ways real contractions with my first i was told call when they are seven minutes apart with my third they said three minutes
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:23 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• You don't do anything for BH. When you're having regular, steady contractions (typically 5 minutes apart, lasting one minute long) for at least an hour, then you call.
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 12:49 PM on Nov. 3, 2008