Do you like to kiss?

Research shows that the act of smooching improves our skin, helps circulation, prevents tooth decay, and can even relieve headaches. It also states that Men who kiss their partners before leaving for work average higher incomes than those who don’t. Two out of every three couples turn their heads to the right when they kiss.

A simple peck uses two muscles; a passionate kiss, on the other hand, uses all 34 muscles in your face. Now that’s a rigorous workout!

I miss my husband. He had to go out of town and comes back tonight! But even when in town we dont kiss as much as we used to. Knowing the above research, we will have to rev it up.

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 9:13 AM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• my hubby and i kiss all the time.. we both love the passionate kisses...
    jojo153

Answer by jojo153 at 3:06 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• well..it depends on the other person. i can remember kissing a few guys that knew how to kiss, and then there were some that didn't. i love my dh, but i can't stand the way he 'passionately' kisses. he's all mouth, wet and sloppy, all over my mouth. i feel like i'm getting licked by a horse. and yes, i've tried to politely tell him not to get me all wet on the face. sometimes he does better, sometimes its like he's 14 again.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:18 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• No not really we peck good bye and good night always and kiss in bedroom but I don't like people in my face ,Drives DH crazy he'd make out for hrs if I let him
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 9:15 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Not really, I don't know why.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 9:17 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Very interesting info !!!... As to the question--- That depends on who's receiving the buss !!! :D
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 9:20 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• even allll this i'll not stop kissing my HB till can't breath
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 9:50 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• yeah me too
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 9:14 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

•    My husband I save the really heavy ones in the bed room. He usually just gives the best hugs and pecks when he's going to work. (unless he has something on his mind for when he comes back home) And kissing by family members isn't my favorite(only the greeting kind !you sick mindslol!) I think that the morning kisses should wait until the brushing of teeth! lol! In general if you want a kiss go give him one first. Don't wait for him to make the first move.....

Be101

Answer by Be101 at 9:42 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• i'm with dullscissors 100% my dh is the same way it's so nasty lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:22 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• DH and I kiss all the time and will always kiss (It is not always a peck either...DH loves kissing and he is really good at it)
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 11:18 AM on Nov. 13, 2010