the one thing i hate about the news

one day a kid is missing they go on all night about that.
a kid is shot and is the hospital we hear all over the news.
but never do they go back and tell us if they found that child or the other child lived or died.
it is soo frustrating it's like reading a book with pages missing!!!!

justgg

Asked by justgg at 9:58 AM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Entertainment

• I hate that too! I also hate "Celebrity" info on the actual news. (You know, like, Lindsey Lohan was seen clipping her toenails today, and didn't wash her hands!) I DON"T CARE!!! And if I did I'd watch E! Or something similar.
    News is for news!
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 3:00 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• That's how they make their money, unfortunately. They make you sit and wait and wait and watch the news every day hoping for an update that never comes : /

"What you're eating for breakfast right now might just kill you! Find out at 6PM tonight what that is!"
    "Did they find the missing baby that was taken by crazy killer clowns? Find out tomorrow at 11!"

It's a marketing ploy, and it sucks. But hey, I guess it works, because people still religiously watch the news, right? LOL.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:04 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• The media is all about entertaining. Sucks!
    onlycathyo

Answer by onlycathyo at 10:28 AM on Nov. 4, 2008