since i found out what i was havin that was last wed he was movin now for the past two days he hasnt is that bad?

help me please this is my first baby

sarahmlove

Asked by sarahmlove at 10:00 AM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• he could be fine if your really worried call the doc and ask them i remember when i was pregnant with my son his aunt wanted to feel him move so she put her hand on my belly and he didnt move but when she wasnt paying attention he moved and she screamed it caught her off guard and the he didnt move for awhile after that but he was fine
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 10:10 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• some people just are asses on her you have to ignore those ones and they are always anonymous i wonder why? you could also try doi g something that you know your baby will move like when your comfy and you dont want the baby to move but he/she does and so on i hope everything is fine good luck
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 10:12 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• yea they can be asses can't they if you are worried call the doctor but i would try to drink something either really cold or something sweet orange juice pineapple juice when i would go in for my stress tests and she wasnt' moving they would push on my belly and if that didn't work they would give me something sweet to drink and within fifteen minutes she would start moving
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:17 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Drink apple juice or orange, lay on your side for one hour. You should feel 10 little kicks in that hour.. I'm almost 19 weeks, it's sounds like you might be close to that? Anyways, if you really don't feel anything after drinking the juice and waiting that hour I would call your doc. Better safe than sorry.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:19 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• It's probably not a big deal. You will notice the baby less when you are busy and moving. Usually when you lay still and relax, you can feel him/her more. I've heard OJ can give them a burst of energy too. Try not to think about it, just lay back and relax, watch some tv and next thing you know the little one will be up and kicking again.
    Also, if the baby changed positions, it might be kicking in a different direction and you might not notice that either. When my baby faced the back, I didn't really feel any kicks until she was older. But when she nailed my sides or ribs, I always felt that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I am pregnant with my first too and I am 24 weeks=6 months when I was 20-22 weeks she would move all the time 23 weeks I didnt feel her move for 5 days so I was really worried so I went to OBGYN and she said its fine that its normal and at 28 weeks they want the baby to move atleast 10 times in 2 hours and if the baby doesnt go the hospital bc something might be wrong or what not I hope this helps you and dont be concerned I know its hard and I was scared to death when she wouldnt move but the time when babies are most active is at night when your ready to go to bed bc during the day your moving around is putting him to sleep so at night he keeps you up I know its strange . But anyway Good Luck, God Bless and Congrats
    MaccysMommy09

Answer by MaccysMommy09 at 10:41 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• My neice just went through this,and she was also told to drink something cold,and lay on her side,she and the baby are fine.she is 8 months.How far are you? Good luck dear,and try to stay calm.Stress is not good.If you ave any worries at all about anything,concerning you or your baby,you don't hesitate to call your Ob/Gyn,that is what they are there for.Good luck and God Bless
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 11:14 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Well I'm guessing that since you just found out last Wednesday what you're having, you're probably about 18 or so weeks along, and you don't always feel the baby move at that point because they're still kinda small. Also, you don't always notice them moving because you're busy and when you're moving around it will "rock" the baby to sleep. Try lying down for a couple hours and then if you still don't feel him, call your doctor, for peace of mind if nothing else.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 11:29 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Sweety go see a doctor my son did the same thing to me and he was my first i understnad how scary that can be. Call your ob doctor nd ask him or her to check the baby they can do an ultra sound and make sure or check the heartbeat to make sure hes okay.
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 12:00 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I'm almost 20 weeks with my 2nd child. Even with my first one, i couldn't always feel it move. Sometimes the baby will move a ton and kick really strong and other times it's such a light flutter that i don't even feel it. With my 1st one, I was scared every time it stpoped moving. Not that you shouldn't worry but remember your baby sleeps a lot! Just keep an eye on it and if you are still worried then you should call your doctor and let him know.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 12:04 PM on Nov. 3, 2008