Bed Rails for Toddler Bed?

Aaahh, I'm going crazy. I'm looking online (still gotta go to Babies R Us) but I cannot find a side bed rail for a toddler bed. The only ones I can find are for twin size beds. Has anyone found one that is specifically for toddler beds? The boys share a room and my oldest has a twin bed but there is no way that right now we can put 2 twin beds in there (we're getting ready to move and it would look way too cluttered and small for "staging" purposes. Once we do move, he'll get a twin bed. But we need something in the meantime. Any thoughts?

my2luvbugs

Asked by my2luvbugs at 10:02 AM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• The Bedbugz rail is pretty good. They do come in different sizes. And they work great! you can buy them from target online but not at the store, also there are many other retailers you can buy it from.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• http://www.thenewparentsguide.com/baby-bed-rails-1.htm

here u go =)
    laughter07

Answer by laughter07 at 10:11 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Try Step1 Or OneStepAhead.com they usually have that stuff. Do you know who the manufacturer is for his toddler bed? If so, try their website and if they don't email the to find out where you can get one and why they don't have replacement parts for this bed. That is usually the way I go when I can't find something for the kids stuff.
    sammyjnrtwins06

Answer by sammyjnrtwins06 at 10:13 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• my toddler bed came w part of a one on there. i got my son the toddler bed thats mickey mouse clubhouse...that comes w the table and chairs and the toy shelf! but i think walmart sells a bedrailing...not sure if its for a toddler bed...for now...put pillows on the floor! and the other side 2 the wall!
    mommyof3101

Answer by mommyof3101 at 10:13 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I know hubby put a ton of stuff in the attic or somewhere for the crib, as it does convert to a daybed and full size bed. Maybe they have a rail and I didn't notice it a couple of years ago? Hmmmm....

But yes, Walmart does sell some but only for twin beds or larger. Figures. LOL But at least the day bed is really close to the ground so there is no way he'd get hurt. But I'll check out the BedBugz, as I've never heard of them. Thanks, ladies!
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 10:20 AM on Nov. 3, 2008