so i have a question, has anyone found any real and not spam or fake at home jobs?? I just want to spend more time home and I cant find anything..... thanks for the help

Just looking to see if any of you have found good jobs you can do at home so that you have more family time. Family time now adays is soooo important..

alli4mee

Asked by alli4mee at 8:27 PM on Jul. 4, 2008 in Money & Work

• Good Morning America had a segment on that not long ago. They checked out many sah job opportunities. Of course many were scams but some were legitimate. Try their website and see if they name which ones were reputable. www.abcnews.go.com

Answer by admckenzie at 8:38 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• man i have tried to find an at home job thru the internet and nothing everything is like prymid u invest and the other persons gets paid mor than u
    smiley_36

Answer by smiley_36 at 8:54 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I'm pretty sure that there is a group that is for work at home moms. They will probably be able to help you. I'm looking for the same thing.
    Mrs.Chase

Answer by Mrs.Chase at 8:56 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I have found that JAFRA Cosmetics and Skin care is the best for women and and their families. I've been with them for over 3 years now and I can't tell ya how easy it is and rewarding. Definitly look at it yourself, I can tell you it's worth the small investment and if you're willing, I'm here for ya. Check out the website at www.JAFRA.com. No - it's not a scam, nor a pyramid scheme. You make what you want, when you want and how you want to do it.THe products are the best, I use them and haven't found one I don't like. Nor my friends and family. you recieve a great discount as a homeshopper or as comission and meet new people and family is always put first in your own schedule. PM me is you or anyone else have any questions, I'd love to help. I'm sure this will be right for you or any mom. Hope this helps.
    JafraMom

Answer by JafraMom at 10:04 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• ABC News: Take Control of Your Life
    Tory Johnson's advice and Web links to find home-based job opportunities. .... ABC News is not responsible for the content of external internet sites. ...
    i.abcnews.com/gma/takecontrolofyourlife/altindex -
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:05 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• You could look for an online job at monster.com or careerbuilders.com. No start up fees since you are traditionally employed, you just do the work at home on your computer. Typically data entry or telemarketing type jobs are available. You can also look at doing direct sales (startup fees apply but usually low and/or with a free trial period) or affiliate work. Check out my site www.freewebs.com/angelasstores and take a peek around. It may give you some ideas,or you can check out my stores and think about giving them a try. Email me if you have any more questions!
    SensualScents

Answer by SensualScents at 8:03 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I work with AmeriPlan and love it! Residual income, benefits, training, websites, the whole 9 yards.

http://www.workathomeworks.info
    coughburp

Answer by coughburp at 9:42 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• work right from your home no selling no partys no monthly fees
    you can get heath care earn a monthly income
    you dont have no boss looking over you
    100% free support 100% risk free
    you can even get health care
    get all the information that you need
    request a interview right away go to

http://www.stayinhomeandlovinit.com/DanielleR
    tigger81007

Answer by tigger81007 at 10:29 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!
    I wasn't always a stay at home mom, however. Before having my second child, I had a great job that paid me well enough that I could afford childcare. But after having my second child, my income couldn't justify the cost of childcare any longer.
    I had searched for a work at home job for two years. This had proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I'd come across were scams! That was until I saw an ad on a car that was parked at the zoo. I visited the website and requested more information.
    I am so lucky to have found this wonderful opportunity to work from home with my kids by my side. Not only have I found a legitimate work at home job, but it has also helped me go GREEN and earn GREEN while doing it. Let me help you do the same!
    Come visit me at www.MomsGoneGreen.Biz

MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 10:48 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I work from home running my business with Tupperware. It's great, fun, and super easy. I love that you decide how much or little you are going to do. It's VERY flexible and EVERYONE knows how awesome Tupperware is. Check out my site for lots of information and please don't hesitate to contact me if you have ANY questions. I hope you will consider this amazing opportunity.
    Thanks, Amy my2.tupperware.com/amyroca
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 6:35 PM on Jul. 5, 2008