What were you doing the first time you felt your baby move?

With my first pregnancy I was at my sisters sitting on the couch when I felt something slide across my tummy. I jumped up like oh gross yuck but then WOW do it again. With this one I was alone lying in bed watching t.v. when I started to feel little nudges. It was great I just lay there till he stopped.

angelmine2011

Asked by angelmine2011 at 9:55 AM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i was in the bath tub relaaxing with my hubby n he said oh s**t what was that n i couldnt help but laugh n said our son
    dbarkley101306

Answer by dbarkley101306 at 7:11 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Since it was more than 40 years ago, I do not remember.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:58 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• i was laying down watching tv. she kicked for the first time the night b4 mothers day best mothers day gift ever!i started crying lol
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:57 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• With my first I was in the ER with my brother who had gotten hurt. We were sitting there waiting for the dr when I had a feeling like a butterfly fluttering in my stomache. I jumped not knowing what it was, but then I realized and was wanting him to do it again. With my second I was at home laying on the couch watching tv. I was always fascinated by the feeling, I loved it!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 10:10 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• LAYING IN THE BED WITH A VERY BAD COLD, AND OF COARSE THAT MADE ME ALL BETTER MENIALLY. LOL BEST-EST DAY OF MY LIFE. LOL.
    WELL MY SON I HAD JUST WOKE UP AND WAS LAYING THERE WAITING ON HUBBY TO GET READY FOR WORK....
    britt_howard

Answer by britt_howard at 11:22 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I was carrying my 18 month old son and he was rested against my belly. Guess the babies didn't like that too much lol
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 11:34 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Laying on the sofa with my first pregnancy feeling little flutters trying to work out if it was baby or gas....was defo baby! This baby I was sitting in the car and kinda same thing again as was much earlier and again, it was defo the baby.
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 4:37 PM on Nov. 13, 2010