Do you believe in miracles?

Have you seen any first hand?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 10:03 AM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:04 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Definitely. And I think it doesn't always have to do with religion..
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 10:04 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Yes. My son was born with pnumonia (meconium aspiration) and he was quickly transported to a NICU two hours away.. he was not expected to get out for WEEKS. They cleaned out his lungs and stomach and they attached lines to his umbillical cord stump to feed him.. to me that was amazing that they could do that. Anyway, he wasn't expected to get off the breathing machine for at least a week, and he was off of it in 3 days. Every single blood test they did on him showed zero infection, which is completely unheard of. He was out in five days, and he wasn't even supposed to be off the machine by then. So yeah, I do believe. He went from *he might not even make it* to perfectly healthy in no time. His doctors told me they couldn't explain it at all, they had never seen a baby recover like that. When he was born, my mom made a phone call to the prayer chain and it went on and on and on till there were people on the other....
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 10:08 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• yes, I have seen miracles.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:08 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• side of the world praying for him... all before I was even discharged from the hospital 12 hours after he was born. A few weeks later when my mom managed to go back to church, people came up to her and said they saw the baby in his bed when they were praying and saw the Christmas decoration that had his name on it, Anthony. NO ONE knew what his name was till after we got out the hospital because we didn't tell them. Not even my mom knew.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 10:10 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Yes, too many times and it's wonderful!
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 10:12 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Yes, every time I look at my baby girl....especially when she's sleeping or when she smiles at me.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 10:20 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Yes and Yes
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 10:24 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Miracleas? Everyday is a miracle! The fact that we wake up next to our loved ones healthy and alive! When we leave our homes and get back safe and sound that is a miracle! The miracle is you getting up each day
    sush13

Answer by sush13 at 10:27 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Yes most definitely! people don't always see them happen because they don't pay attention when things are good but as soon as something bad happens that's all that's on there minds. It's the small ones that happen everyday that are awesome. I do like the big ones too!!

Be101

Answer by Be101 at 10:32 AM on Nov. 13, 2010