Judge not?

Curious can you or do you stay judgment free?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 10:04 AM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Religious Debate

• We all have the tendency to be judgemental. Anyone who says they don't are lying. We do it everyday and very casually that most aren't even aware of it.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:10 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Nope, I wish I could but judging is seriously something that just happens. Judgement isn't something that has to be bad, it is just making an opinion on something. Everyone does it without even thinking. I do try very hard not to judge people rudely though.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 10:14 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I do my best not to.

Answer by older at 10:15 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I try very hard not to but still do. I agree with above comment that everyone does it
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 10:15 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• It is impossible. If you don't use some kind of judgement,you will not be able to avoid bad things and bad people in your life.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:15 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I think we all judge depending on what the topic or situation but not all judgements are bad! i think it is human nature to judge....even if we don't say it we think it......
    Becnfamily

Answer by Becnfamily at 10:25 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Yes, I judge...but, I throw a little compassion in there for good measure & hope it all balances out, lol
    BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 10:25 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I try not to. When I find that I have I quickly repent of it. I think it' takes a lot of dedication and attention to our thoughts to not judge on some level. I do think we have the ability to overcome judgemental attitudes.
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 10:27 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• everyone judges. everyone.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:38 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• No I don't stay judgement free. No one can.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 10:50 AM on Nov. 13, 2010