have aches and pains in second trimester

on my third pregnancy and never had this before. I am around 20 weeks and I feel like I got run over by a truck! I have a headache and body pains. It feels almost like the flu but I am not sick and I have no fever. Does anyone know if this is common?

jc20089

Asked by jc20089 at 10:20 AM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• With this pregnancy (2nd) I have had all kinds of aches and pains. Muscle aches, head aches, sciatic nerve pains in both my hips and then some. I just hit my third trimester. For me its normal. I have told the doctor about all the pains. So If its to much and you are worried call the doctors office and talk to a nurse and see what she says. At least then you will have some reassurance. good luck and take some Tylenol and just rest if you can.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 10:24 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• You should also let your doctor know how you are feeling. If the headaches are constant it could be your blood pressure.

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:49 AM on Nov. 13, 2010