Anyone ever just FEEL mean, for really no reason?

And if so....when you recognize it, how do you get yourself out of that funk?

DMac08

Asked by DMac08 at 10:21 AM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Health

• Oh yes! Usually when I start to feel this way, I try to do something that would make me happy, eating at a favorite place, listening to a favorite song, doing a favorite activity, and I try to stay away from people, especially my significant other until the mood subsides. I hope this answer was helpful. GOOD LUCK! =)
    Katrina743

Answer by Katrina743 at 10:27 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• its called meanopause....estrogen is wonderfull...i'd give two tits for a life time of it!
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 10:26 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I do ... and I hate it ... I'm having that kind of day today ... i don't know how to get out of it ... i swear i must have a hormone imbalance.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 1:55 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

•  I thought I was the only that feels this way from time-to-time. What always help me is I go off to a quiet place just to be alone and get myself together. I also pray.

NubianQueen78

Answer by NubianQueen78 at 2:07 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Yesterday I was mean all day. I hate when someone wakes me up early after I have been up late doing them a favor. Sheesh.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:41 AM on Nov. 14, 2010