Whats on your Saturday to do list?

soon2bmmy

Asked by soon2bmmy at 10:26 AM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Taking the kids down to the playground at their school to help them get some of their energy out and then studying tonight for my anatomy & physiology exam next week. :)
    momof3blondies

Answer by momof3blondies at 10:28 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Nephew's basketball game, then lunch & nap time, playing outside, laundry, dishes, mopping, need to reupholster my dining room chairs, and wrap presents after LOs go to bed.
    tCzarn2

Answer by tCzarn2 at 10:29 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• cleaning out what is going to be the playroom so dh can put up some sheet rock and move the tv in there, and that's it...
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:35 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• My oldest & I are going to see Skyline then wander around the mall. After that we'll get some late lunch out then come home and watch our Netflix that came in the mail. It's just me and him this weekend. Hubby and the little ones are visiting pop pop.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:35 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Laundry and sewing
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 11:02 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• After housework, I'm taking my teen daughter to a dance performance this afternoon, then my husband's joining us and we're all picking my son up from college to spend the rest of the weekend with us. (I'm so glad he's only a couple of hours away.) :-D
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 12:07 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• College Football; Skyping/ 'IM'ing family; sewing Christmas Gifts; shopping with the family; Rock Band with the family; Going to friends house...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:07 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• volunteering with my daughter
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 9:40 PM on Nov. 18, 2010