do you agree with this statement? answered from another post.

According to the Book "Why Men Cheat" based on a study of cheating men, the number ONE reason they cheat is bc the WIFE didn't fulfill his emotional needs. Now, that tells me that SHE is just as guilty for allowing the home to be wrecked so all three should be held accountable for their part in it EQUALLY.

i find it ludacrous! it may be true that men cheat because their wives dont fulfill their "emotional needs" but it still doesnt make it OKAY and still is inexcusable behavior for a married man! if she's not giving you want you want.. LEAVE BEFORE YOU CHEAT!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't trust cheating husbands to tell the truth, quite frankly. Easy for them to blame their wife. I don't trust surveys like that.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:30 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I don't agree at all with that. There are multiple reasons why a man or woman cheat in a marriage. but it doesn't make it right. There is no excusable reason to do so. Why is anyone giving these people a reason to do so is beyond me. I left the man that was making me unhappy instead of staying and finding fulfillment else where.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 10:31 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I believe that survey holds true. However, with that being said, that doesn't mean that it is "exceptable" to cheat. It just explains "why." I feel that if either party feels the need to cheat, they need to get help, NOT move on. Communicate and fix the problem. Marriage is sacred.
    ChumpMonkey

Answer by ChumpMonkey at 10:34 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• same for women who cheat...they use that excuse alot too. there is no excuse for it at all, if you're not happy...move on
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:28 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Agreed, I have told my husband, before you cheat on me...just leave! If someone isn't being fulfilled in their marriage, they leave it!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 10:34 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• For women, yes. For men, no......Let me guess, a man wrote this book???
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 10:34 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• this is another bs excuse from either side cheating is cheating a dismissal of another person through a series of lies and meetings with another person. you cannot do this then use this to fall back on
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:05 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Cheaters always find some way to blame their SO (Male or Female cheaters)
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 11:08 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• i agree that not fullfilling needs can cause problems in the relationship, but if the guy cheated it is not because of the woman. he would have cheated one way or another?
    SapphireRose85

Answer by SapphireRose85 at 11:17 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Yeah ok it could be the responsibilities of both for one to cheat but don't you think that before you cheat you should go and talk to your partner about what is making you unhappy so that you can both work things out right? Don't see that happening to often. When someone cheats they basically have lost most if not all the love and respect they held for their partner. It just makes things worse to find out you have lost the love of the person you chose to spend your life with and then bam you find out they cheated so there goes the respect you thought they had for you. Not to mention the lack of care for your physical health with the possibility of some disease they brought home to you.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 11:46 AM on Nov. 13, 2010