what were you like in highschool VS now

i was a BIG BIG flirt and a little permiscious... dating and kissing lots of boys!!!! but i settled down at 19 and started my fam... i still like amle attention, to dress nice and get looks, but i think if i hadnt settled down id have been in a world of trouble!!!

2boysmommy.js

Asked by 2boysmommy.js at 10:28 AM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• in school i was loud and more outgoing now i'm kinda quiet and keep to myself
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:29 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• In highschool I was quiet shy didnt care to date let people pick on me, now days watch out i know what i got and i know how to use it... Im not affraid to tell anyone what i think and I have a beautiful 4yr old and a lil one on the way......
    mememecassie

Answer by mememecassie at 10:31 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I was quiet then and was a push over. Now I am more assertive when I need to be.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:31 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• In high school I was really quiet and I didn't really stick up for myself. Now, I don't take crap from people. In HS my "friends" would talk behind my back and I wouldn't do anything about it. Now I know I don't need people like that around me and I cut them out real quick!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 10:31 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• In highschool I was a tomboy, now I am a model/promoter
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:33 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• haha so pretty much i was a slut and every one else was shy.. :( lol
    2boysmommy.js

Comment by 2boysmommy.js (original poster) at 10:33 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I was this skinny girl and very shy. I had no friends, and I was bullied all the way through high school. Now I'm very successful, not so shy anymore, and prefer not to have friends. I guess I still have some issues from my high school years because I truly only deal with family. I talk to coworkers on the phone every now and then, but thats it. Like ILoveCade stated in her post, I don't take crap from people either, and I teach my kids to stand up for themselves because mommy didn't.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 10:35 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• In high schol I was guiet, now I'm more outgoing ....but i was never a total push over. I didn't date I didn't figure the boys were worth it.....I have two older sisters I learned from them. now I;m happily married with two kids.....
    Becnfamily

Answer by Becnfamily at 10:36 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Girls pulled my hair because it was long and they thought it was weave. Boys kicked me constantly as I passed them. The funny thing is yall, the boys who taunted me see me around, and they try to talk to me, funny right? I just look at them and laugh. So basically guys I was bullied all the way to graduation, but I thank them because I'm able to teach my son and two nieces about bullies and how to deal with them.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 10:39 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I dated a lot, but I was also more shy back then. I also feel like I grew up a lot since turning 18 because I got married and then a couple years after that we started our family.
    momof3blondies

Answer by momof3blondies at 10:41 AM on Nov. 13, 2010