Were Any of Your Babies or Are Any Due on or Near a Holiday? Are You Ready?

My 1st was due around Thanksgiving, so I got all my Christmas shopping done by October. My 2nd was due on the 1st baby's B'day so I was now in the routine of being done around Oct. My 3rd baby was due Christmas Eve, so I really had to be ready, and on top of that, she came 3 weeks early. How about you?

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 10:34 AM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Holidays

• My son was due Jan 2nd and showed up on Dec 22nd. He's the best present I EVER got. Even if he is 20 years old and driving me up the wall!!!!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 11:36 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• both my boys were born on december 23rd, just four years and 3 hours apart. we don't really do bday parties.. just a little cake at home with some presents.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 10:35 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• my first was born 2 weeks before halloween, on friday the 13th, second was born 12 days before Christmas, and third was born a year after her, 13 days after New Years. lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:36 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• my ds was due on labor day but he came 4 weeks early
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:39 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• My baby is due May 31st. Not a holiday but its my cousin's b-day. May the 30th is my father in law's B day and June the first will mark the 7 year anniversary of my dh's grandpa passing. So While non of those days are holdays they are all special days in our families and we wouldn't mind if the baby made an appearance on any of those days!
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 10:40 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• 1st was close to Christmas, had her a couple of weeks before. We just had to take her out when she was 5 days old. My 2nd was born on Valentine's day. So hubby and I got to spend the whole day together. This one is due two days ago but we are all ready for Thanksgiving.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 10:41 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• not really a holiday but my daughter was so close to be born on certain birthdays - my first due date was an aunts birthday, the second due date ( they changed it a few months in ) was a cousins birthday and then when i actually had her was the day after and the day before 2 of my friends birthdays - BUT it is the exact day I KNEW she would be here ( I told everyone months before of THAT day)

with my son he was due on my grandmas birthday ( nov. 11 ) ... but I told everyone that the day I expected him would be Oct. 17 ( which was my grandpas birthday) ......I ended up having him Oct 14 on my cousins birthday
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 10:42 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Mine was due Jan 16 but came Dec 16, she was in the hospital for a week but came home just in time for Christmas. It was so nice.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 11:06 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• My son was born October 29 Holloween was right around the corner. When I left the hospital two days later I was so tired and kids were knocking on our door left and right.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 11:11 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• my first was due in the beginning of december but came a couple days before Christmas. my second was due in early january. i did not shop any different than i do now, just got stuff here and there kind of.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 12:16 PM on Nov. 13, 2010