Would You Ever Go On Nanny 911?

I watch this show a couple times a week on CMT and yes it is entertaining, but I can't imagine how hard it would be to open up your private life for others to view on TV.
Of Course the families on there do have a hard situation. If you were having a hard time with your kids, would you go on the show?

lilymama03

Asked by lilymama03 at 10:19 AM on Nov. 3, 2008 in General Parenting

• I watch the show Supernanny and nanny 911 so much there would be no point in having them come lol. I get all my advice from there. My daughter is only 11 1/2 weeks old but I plan on implementing some of their techniques into my parenting style. Also they have books out. I don't know if I could go on the show though.
    armygirl16

Answer by armygirl16 at 12:27 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I might, I don't know. My husband is very much about keeping our private life private. He gets upset when I talk to my friend about stuff like that even. But we've made itour to goal to not be like that. If we needhelp, then we'll reach out before it gets that bad. But who knows. You'd don't know unless your in the situation your self.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 10:27 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• No, I would never open my family up for TV entertainment. But I would seek help from a non-TV group if I was in need. I do love SuperNanny and I have taken advice from her off the show from time to time but that is different then actually going on the show.
    Izzyscrazymom

Answer by Izzyscrazymom at 10:30 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I hope I never have to. But if I knew my kids really needed the help and there was a benefit (money, vacation, prize of some sort) then I might.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I'm thankful that my children and I don't need the help of those special ladies. But I think that if I was really at my wit's end I wouldn't mind getting on the show.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 11:14 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• ha ha, I like watching the show and showing my SO "see our kids arent to bad" it makes me feel better that I not that bad
    Anonymous

• no i would not

peace...
    Monkeygrrl

Answer by Monkeygrrl at 1:56 AM on Nov. 4, 2008