Tomorrow is Dr Day

All Advice will be well taken !!! Thanks Mommies!!!

So I go to my appt tomorrow. I did a at home test it was neg but I did way to early as I now at 3 weeks it won't usually show on at home test for me. Happened in the past. I have not been having premenstrual cramps or break out as usuall before perions and I have had lower back pain, fatigue boobs are kinda sore and I feel like a tent been eating like crazy andnever feel lreally full! I am congested and my smeller is on fire but at the same time I am congested. These have always been sure signs for me.

Fingers crossed ladies. Also do they possible give a shot yet for Nausea in Pregnancy?? That is the worst part for me?????

All advice greatly accepted and appreciated.

Thanks Mommies.

momehopeful69

Asked by momehopeful69 at 10:30 AM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Sure should like your pregnant!

As far as nausea, I don't know about a shot but I was told that if you take half a unisom with vitamin B (its either 6 or 12, I can't rmemeber) that helps with nausea.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 10:41 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• the doctor gave me a pill to take for extreme nausea while i was pregnant.I couldn't even make it to the doctor in my car without getting sick.Good luck!
    ilovemylilymae

Answer by ilovemylilymae at 11:27 AM on Nov. 3, 2008